May 1, 2008

April Contest Winners

The winner of THE GOD OF ANIMALS is:

The Book Muncher!

The winner of WAKE is:

BooksandLove!

Congratulations! Please e-mail your addresses to me at inbedwithbooks AT yahoo DOT com this week or I will choose new winners.

I'm sorry for my recent absence. Until late Tuesday I had extremely limited internet access. I finished five books which I should review soon and there are quite a number more in my TBR pile. I will begin writing those reviews after I turn in my World Literature essay on Friday. (It's supposed to be at least eight pages and my flow is stalling halfway down page seven. That's just wrong.)

I'll post about the May contest sometime between tomorrow and next week. Please check back and enter.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! To reduce spam I moderate all posts older than 14 days.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...